EDS Volunteer I.D. Badges
In order to obtain an EDS Volunteer Identification Badge, the following steps must be completed:
- Take “The Salvation Army Introduction to Emergency Disaster Services” course.
- Take The Salvation Army “Safe From Harm Volunteer and Policies” courses. You may take a classroom course at your local Corps OR take the online version and notify your local Corps.
- Submit your backround check to your local Corps.
- Submit a “passport type” picture — plain shirt or top and a clear background–, to your local Corps.
- After you have completed steps 1-4, you may request an EDS Volunter I.D. Badge from your local Corps.
- Upon approving reviewing and approving your request, your Corps Officer will request creation of your I.D. Badge by Divisional EDS.
- Divisional EDS will create your ID Badge and MAIL the completed ID to your local Corps.